Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii SX issues.

Posted by nights 
Wii SX issues.
July 18, 2011 02:20PM
Just a quick question really, I'm trying to get a game (I own) running on Wii SX and everything seems too work fine but not so long into the game it crashes which ends in me having to hold the power button for a couple of seconds for it too turn off. The game in question is Silent Hill which I read on the compatible list is playable. Would this be the emulator or the game? Also, is there a way I can fix this? I'm really into Silent Hill at the moment and wanting to play this so bad. Like I said, the game seems to flow okay at first but it can just crash at any time not so far in.

Many Thanks.
Re: Wii SX issues.
July 19, 2011 06:05PM
Dammit! How many times do I have to tell the people on this forum. Always boot any game through the SCPH1001.bin bios (don't ask for links just Google it!) Also make sure that your games are in the .bin/.cue format as those formats have less problems. From now on also check the forums because I have answered this question time and time again in the past.
July 19, 2011 07:53PM
I used an .img, is that bad?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2011 07:54PM by Zonned.
July 19, 2011 08:05PM
Zonned
I used an .img, is that bad?

As long as it works your good. The .bin/.cue format is more stable and isn't as buggy.
July 21, 2011 07:11PM
Ah thanks for that I will have to try it later. Believe it or not, I actually did try and do research but I guess I was looking in the wrong places. Sorry for any dumbness.
July 22, 2011 01:35AM
No worries dude :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login