Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

usb loader? (ROMs from USB)

Posted by smoothiebun 
usb loader? (ROMs from USB)
January 11, 2012 12:44AM
I'd like to know how to get the usb loader. A friend said through the "emulator" menu and I didn't see it there. I have a 1tb and I'd like to use it to load roms with the corisponding emulators. I'm sure all I'd have to do is transfer/copy the files to the HDD and it should load. But do I need the loader? Its already formated to FAT32, I'd like to burn the games I have for my Wii on to the HDD and I need the loader for that but how do I obtain the loader.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2012 02:14AM by bg4545.
Re: usb loader?
January 11, 2012 02:13AM
Just put the ROMs on your HDD and run the emulators. They already support USB.
Re: usb loader? (ROMs from USB)
January 11, 2012 04:10AM
i saw the visual boy had the load/save usb option. I also copied the files from the vga folder and file to the root of the HDD. When I selected the vga channel it didn't load the menu and took me back to the wii main. The roms arn't on there directly, so should i just put the roms on the root of the HDD and run the channel? or should i just load the emulator and delete the channel and run off the homebrew.
June 11, 2012 08:17PM
I have a usb loader and when i put it on it loads then shows me a picture about putting in one of those huge usb plugs can anyone tell me how i use

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2012 03:06AM by bg4545.
June 11, 2012 09:22PM
Samster299
I have a wiiflow usb loader and when i put it on it loads then shows me a picture about putting in one of those huge usb plugs can anyone tell me how i use wiiflow

No, read the rules. I'm guessing this topic has run it's course. smoothiebun, if you still need assistance, feel free to open another topic.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.