Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More promlems :(

Posted by Math10 
More promlems :(
April 01, 2012 05:16PM
Hello again. I've got Gecko OS 1.9.1, but when i try to load the channel list it can't load it. A little help, please?
Re: More promlems :(
April 02, 2012 10:35AM
You need a patched IOS36 to load channels, we can't help you with that anymore here.
April 19, 2012 07:05PM
Oh, ok. Just an small question about a diffrent problem...
When i try to load SMG with cheat codes, it goes black and says stuff like: CODE DUMP! and wierd numbers come up. It turns out, i can only have 5 codes at the same time! I want to load more but i can't. Can i get help with this?
April 19, 2012 08:18PM
You could try using Riivolution instead of Gecko OS, I think it's probably better. But it's also perhaps a little trickier to setup with Ocarina codes (Riivolution can do far more than Gecko, but this comes at the expense of some stuff being more complicated)
May 02, 2012 05:55PM
Well… Could help me with that, mabye?
May 02, 2012 06:40PM
May 02, 2012 08:35PM
Wow, thanks for being a good guy then...
May 02, 2012 09:14PM
No problem. I just think it's much better for people to search and find answers themselves than expect to get spoon fed for every single step of the way. This way you actually learn rather than just doing it.
May 03, 2012 03:23PM
Ok so i've downloaded it now but i don't know which hook i need and i have tried them all but a few gave me a black screen and the others loaded the game without codes. Don't tell me too Google it, cause i've already done that with no result. Help, please!
May 03, 2012 05:32PM
I have never used cheats in Wii games, so I can't really help further. Hopefully someone else will pop in that knows about this stuff.
May 03, 2012 06:29PM
Ok, but thanks anyway!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login