Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SNES 9X 4.3.1 Upgrade Issues

Posted by tkbryant 
SNES 9X 4.3.1 Upgrade Issues
September 24, 2012 08:55AM
I recently tried the SNES 9X 4.3.1 update on my Wii but have experienced slowdown and audio issues with the filters turned on. With the filters turned off everything seems just fine. I downgraded back to 4.2.9 and everything works with all filters turned on. I know I'm not the only one as I have seen a couple other posts online but nobody seems to know what the issue is. I'll stick with 4.2.9 for the time being but it would be nice to take advantage of some of the features that 4.3.1 offered. =)
Re: SNES 9X 4.3.1 Upgrade Issues
September 29, 2012 12:03AM
Wow, lots of help.
September 29, 2012 12:46AM
These forums are not particularly active, and many of the more active members do not have knowledge of every single app. Be patient, and sooner or later there is a good chance someone will come along who does know the answer to your question. For example, I have never run SNES 9X, so I can offer absolutely no help.
September 30, 2012 10:38PM
SifJar
These forums are not particularly active, and many of the more active members do not have knowledge of every single app. Be patient, and sooner or later there is a good chance someone will come along who does know the answer to your question. For example, I have never run SNES 9X, so I can offer absolutely no help.

Ok, appreciate that. It's hard to tell on some forums you know? ; )
October 03, 2012 08:54PM
I've noticed a problem with the new upgrade too. I liked it when you would fastforward by holding Right-C... but now, whenever you just press Right-C, it keeps fast forwarding with the same button you were holding. is there a way to change this back? why did they do this?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login