Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

JzintvWii - Problem with games

Posted by punkydudester 
JzintvWii - Problem with games
December 08, 2014 07:01AM
I have this JzintvWii setup the way it says too in the instructions but I am having a really hard time navigating through the games. I can't seem to pick just one player because the directional pad input only lets you put 2, 4, 6, or 8 players. Many of the games I have tried are awkward. Some work proper while others don't follow the direction you are pushing. Some like with burgertime, down is up, left is down and you can't go left. Or when playing Tron Discs I can move around normally but only able to throw the disc down-diagonally left. Is anyone else having these issues, plus it doesn't seem to have the ability to use an USB keyboard or have a virtual on screen keyboard. I am at a loss on how to use this emulator or make it work. I have over 25 emulators setup and working so I am not a NOOB. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: JzintvWii - Problem with games
December 22, 2014 09:59AM
Try a different controller (gamcube, classic, etc.). If that doesn't work, try redownloading the emulator and use a freshly formatted SD card. The emulator hasn't been updated in over two years so you might be out of luck.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login