Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Complete noob question

Posted by Legend28469 
January 13, 2009 10:52PM
Lol... Actually I'm in the process of a game called Hate, and I'll be uploading it soon .. as you can probably guess you put pictures of people you hate on SD Cards (or strongly dislike), then you shoot at them with the wiimote.. Kinda basic, but i was really bored today... lol.. i know this has nothing to do with anything.. but i had to get it out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2009 10:53PM by Legend28469.
January 13, 2009 11:41PM
oh, it should have an arsenal of different weapons, like darts, flame throwers, machine guns ect...it'd be a cool app!
January 13, 2009 11:43PM
Also, you should be able to inflict visual damage to the picture. Like draw charred sprites where the player used the flamethrower.
January 14, 2009 01:17AM
Arikado
Also, you should be able to inflict visual damage to the picture. Like draw charred sprites where the player used the flamethrower.
oh yes, definitely...

I remember one of my friends a long time ago had a screen saver that would let you "destroy" the background image... like with a hammer and fire and stuff..... it was pretty cool...

haha, maybe you could make it use some random wii images and make it look like the Wii is getting messed u, or the tv... would be funny
Re: A game called Hate
January 14, 2009 04:09PM
OH.. i remember that game.. .it was for Windows... i wonder what it was called.. lol.. thanks alot for the ideas... Different weapons will be a must... Visual Effects.. I may have to learn.. but yeah... I can see it being a cool app... you can expect a release in about a week or 2..

EDIT: The tv being messed is another feature that will be in this game.. i suppose i could just put silver streaks accross the screen making it look busted... lol.. i'll figure something out... THanks All

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2009 04:11PM by Legend28469.
January 15, 2009 11:18AM
I once had a Windows program that put an icon of a brick in the system tray. Whenever you felt it necessary, all you had to do was click the icon to pick up a brick, and then click on the screen to throw a brick at it. It would leave a big gaping hole in the screen, and cracks in the glass all around it.

Might be neat to add something like that to this program.
January 15, 2009 05:21PM
Thats sounds like a great idea, but I'm having a bit of issues with Alpha Blending, is there a recommended library i can use for basic graphic handling? I will be using the GRRLIB for image handling..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2009 05:32PM by Legend28469.
January 15, 2009 09:01PM
BitLooter
I once had a Windows program that put an icon of a brick in the system tray. Whenever you felt it necessary, all you had to do was click the icon to pick up a brick, and then click on the screen to throw a brick at it. It would leave a big gaping hole in the screen, and cracks in the glass all around it.

Might be neat to add something like that to this program.

what was that called? sounds like fun!
January 16, 2009 12:49AM
BitLooter

[www.pcworld.com]

[=P]
January 16, 2009 01:22AM
Wow.. i'm gonna love this...
January 16, 2009 01:28AM
That's the program I remember. I remember finding it on a shareware disc, but this looks exactly how I remember it. Thanks for the link.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login