Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why did my topic or post get locked, junkyarded, or deleted?

Posted by Arikado 
Why did my topic or post get locked, junkyarded, or deleted?
March 28, 2009 12:53AM
Why did my topic get locked?
If someone chooses to only lock a topic, it is because a legitiment topic has gotten out of hand (excessive flaming, piracy, etc.). The topic was only locked because the person who locked it is attempting to preserve the good information in the topic. This is especially likely to happen if the original idea of the topic has already been given a definitive answer.

Why did my topic get deleted?
You're topic is in ridiculously heavy violation of our forum rules. So rather than edit out parts and send it to the junkyard with a sarcastic remark, the deleter has chosen to delete the topic and deal with you privately via PM.

Why did my post get deleted?
Your post had nothing to do with topic of the first post or your post is in ridiculously heavy violation of our forum rules. It is also possible in some cases of the former that we may split your post from the topic and turn the post into its own topic.

Why did my topic get sent to the junkyard?
Your topic violates our forum rules to the point where someone has locked it and placed it on display in an area of the forums where everyone can see it so that they know not to make the same mistake.

For more information read:

-Our forum rules and guidelines: [forum.wiibrew.org]
-No piracy reminder: [forum.wiibrew.org]
-Marcan's take on why content will be removed in any area of WiiBrew: [hackmii.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2009 05:42PM by Arikado.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.