Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just a thought...

Posted by nintendude 
Just a thought...
May 10, 2009 08:20AM
WiiBrew forums should have an option to mark all forums as read, instead of just marking an individual forum as read. This way, I don't have to go and mark everything as read manually, but do it all in one shot. Also, there should be an option to automatically save sent PMs, add a picture signature to your profile so it shows up on the bottom of every post you make, and it'd be cool to add your own custom (or at least forum-picked) avatar instead of seeing a picture of the top half of some faceless, fat white dude next to your name. Any of these subtle improvement suggestions being taken into account and turned into a reality would be awesome and greatly appreciated! /thought

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2009 08:27AM by nintendude.
Re: Just a thought...
May 10, 2009 08:38AM

WiiBrew forums should have an option to mark all forums as read, instead of just marking an individual forum as read. This way, I don't have to go and mark everything as read manually, but do it all in one shot.

Yes I would like this option too.
May 11, 2009 03:56AM
this isn't supposed to be one of those forums with all the crazy avatar...Wiibrew is going for a more professional look...

Instead of marking them as read, just read them!! I have read every post on this forum...
May 11, 2009 09:09PM
DrLucky
this isn't supposed to be one of those forums with all the crazy avatar...Wiibrew is going for a more professional look...

Instead of marking them as read, just read them!! I have read every post on this forum...

Well, that's your fault! :P /jk But seriously, though, for those of us who don't like to read all of the messages, or mark each forum as read individually, just to see what's new next time we visit, it'd be great to mark all forums as read in one shot. I mean, if I have to, I'll mark each one as read individually, I'm just the kind of guy who likes to get things done as quickly and as painlessly as possible. You know what I mean?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login