Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted topic disapperaed

Posted by erik 
Posted topic disapperaed
August 18, 2009 05:29PM
My post: [forum.wiibrew.org] disappeared. Two users were helping me with my Wii problem (namely, SifJar, and another one whose name I forgot.)

Now it's gone. Where is it?
Re: Posted topic disapperaed
August 18, 2009 05:42PM
Read the sticky? [forum.wiibrew.org]
August 18, 2009 05:56PM
But I got no PM or whatsoever. And I don't think there's something wrong with my post.
August 18, 2009 06:04PM
Hmm, what topic was that? What had you done...warez stuff no doubt. I remember your name, but i cant remember your topic...oh well, probably you had screwed up your wii with warez and were now coming crying because your pirated games werent working anymore or something.
August 18, 2009 06:08PM
Nope, I'm the one who had problem with Mii & Wii settings (and other built-in programs such as the Photo thing). I play my games through a USB loader that came with the unit when I bought it. My unit is just 4 days old.

You told me to use SignCheck, which I did. And I typed the "results" in the thread (that's now gone). Anyway, it said that "Trucha Bug: Enabled," among other things.

Can you still help me? Thanks. :)
August 18, 2009 06:14PM
There is a bug in sign check (unless it was fixed) that says that trucha is in all of the IOS's. But yeah you were talking about backups which aren't supported here
August 18, 2009 06:23PM
Dont worry about trucha bug, you just need to check you have every IOS is present, and at the latest version. Go to the WiiBrew page on IOS, and check you have each IOS listed there, and the latest versions. And then update/install any you dont with Dop-IOS MOD.
August 18, 2009 06:24PM
So that's why. Thanks guys!
August 18, 2009 08:21PM
Never saw your topic, but based on what you said about USB Loader I guess you could be liable for deletion based on how you wrote (you should've received a PM though. Hm...)
August 18, 2009 08:28PM
Where you missing one or something? Did you manage to fix it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login