Advanced

Angry Arikado?

Posted by tread333 
Angry Arikado?
November 23, 2009 02:59PM
My post:

[forum.wiibrew.org]

Arikado:

Anyways, I'm ranting now (and I really shouldn't) so let me close by explaining why your topic is now in the junkyard and why you are unable to post in the Homebrew General section anymore:

You used software unsupported by WiiBrew (for reasons I've explained above), followed a predictable path of trouble based on the decisions you made, and then you encourage unsupported software which you thought bricked you just because everything's okay now. I shouldn't have to point out the genuine stupidity in that.

Hmmm. banned for this... I can see that my original post wasn't very useful. This forum has an excellent fixmii section that I'd point people towards to get an informed response. I didn't realise that at the time of my original post.

Seems very extreme to get wiped out.
Re: Angry Arikado?
November 23, 2009 05:09PM
I want to point out that you're not banned from the forum, just the homebrew general section of it.

However, your account tread333 is now banned from the entire forum because it was created only for ban evasion.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2009 05:10PM by Arikado.
November 23, 2009 06:32PM
Arikado [ PM ]

I want to point out that you're not banned from the forum, just the homebrew general section of it.

Thats not true though is it?

If you click on my old user ID you get:

"This user doesn't exist or has been deactivated."

You've certainly proved that you've got the banning down to a tee.
November 23, 2009 06:34PM
I think Arikadobannedme may be a prophetic username
November 23, 2009 10:25PM
Well, now it's time for a ban you won't come back from.

And now I have fully banned your original account. (It really wasn't banned before, I did click on your name and check)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login