Banned for what?
January 27, 2009 03:21PM
Arikado [ PM ]
Re: I need some help on setting it up... new
January 17, 2009 10:49PM Moderator
Yeah, that mario galaxy was more than likely illegal since you said it was on a dvd. Since this is your first day on the forums and you just demonstrated bad intentions... Banned!

Um no it's not, he said it wont work on us systems, and bad intentions how?
It says in the download games are free to use with wii.
I wanted to get duck hunt, doom, and more i even bought an sd card yesterday...

You need to get a grip here and stop assuming everything i own all my games and stuff i just heard hombrew was cool way to play free games, i can see now this site is a joke and i must move on good day!
Re: Banned for what?
January 27, 2009 03:41PM
mario galaxy isn't a Wiibrew game...
Re: Banned for what?
January 27, 2009 04:46PM
Obviously youre not banned :p Youre posts demonstrated to me a desire to use homebrew run a burned game. Wiibrew tries its best to distance itself from that so such disscussions are against the forum rules. Thus, youre topic was locked and junkyarded.

As for my banning "judgement"; I see as clearly as you that I was premptive, hasty, and ignorant in my regard for your situation. So, you are not banned or in any real trouble. I apologise as a moderator and I encourage you to continue to participate in our forums.

With that being said, some of what you posted in even this topic is a little questionable. So please regard the rules when you post and I'll regard each individual's unique situation when I act as a moderator. I hope we can arrive to a mutual understanding with eachother.

Arikado

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2009 04:54PM by Arikado.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login