Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

i think nintendo made a new change to their servers

Posted by jassim 
i think nintendo made a new change to their servers
March 08, 2009 05:14PM
yesterday i tried changing from 3.2E to 3.2J with anyregion changer, i entered all the settings right (im quite certain) and in the end i got an error, when it took me back to anyregion changer i looked at where it shows your system menu region and it said:
installed system menu: -

and no matter what i done with the settings, i tried inputting the settings for USA, then for EUR then for JAP and it always said : system menu area mismatch.

now i tried installing 3.2J again just incase it failed the first time and i got the exact same error. i had to change back to 3.2E before i got a "you are fucked" bricked wii.

in other words im not sure its possible to change to different regions anymore with anyregion changer.
Re: i think nintendo made a new change to their servers
March 08, 2009 10:47PM
I downgraded form 3.3 v1 to 3.2 and I got the same error message. It is something wrong with the arc...it is actually changed...It worked fine for me anyway
March 08, 2009 11:52PM
downgrading isnt a problem however changing regions is.
March 09, 2009 01:31AM
I was just saying that I had the same error when downgrading, but it still worked.
March 09, 2009 02:46AM
It's something to do with some IOS change.. it should be ok after switching, I had that when downgrading. But I'm fine.
Edit:
[wiibrew.org]
Anything like that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2009 02:49AM by cuber.
March 09, 2009 06:16PM
I got those errors when downgrading with the regular ARC, but when I used ARCm5, I got no errors, maybe give that a try?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login