Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone need Documentation?

Posted by Myu0 
Anyone need Documentation?
March 16, 2009 09:04AM
Hi all,

I'm looking on fleshing out my portfolio with some examples of technical writing. As such, I'm offering my assistance to anyone with a large project approaching completion that needs end-user documentation, online help or feature tutorials. I can provide this documentation in any number of formats according to your specification (including as an SQL database over HTML and ASP/PHP, though anything more than a very basic CSS layout will only be available to final release projects since it's quite an involved design process).

I'm also a competent C/++ coder, so although all code comments are incredibly useful, sparse commenting isn't a problem. I may be able to help provide API documentation for code libraries, but as this is a much lower level of functionality, I would recommend that programmers do it themselves!

Preferably, I'll take on one project every week or so - given my current working times, I can't take on too many at once!

If you're interested, drop a note here or send me a private message!

Many thanks,

- Myu0
Re: Anyone need Documentation?
March 16, 2009 10:07AM
I think we could really benefit from full documentation for libogc. Especially the gx functions.
This is all that's been put together on that so far
[gxr.brickmii.com]
March 16, 2009 10:47AM
agoaj
I think we could really benefit from full documentation for libogc. Especially the gx functions.
This is all that's been put together on that so far
[gxr.brickmii.com]
I must admit, it has taken a while to get to grips with the GX operations.

Sounds like an excellent project. Quick question though - is the SVN repository at DevKitPro the most recent release of the libogc code?

I'll get in contact with the DevKitPro guys and see what resources would be available to help in pulling together the documentation.

Thanks,

- Myu0

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2009 10:56AM by Myu0.
March 16, 2009 11:29AM
As far as libogc goes, I would love to see detailed asnd documentation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login