Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Audio Problem

Posted by IamE 
Audio Problem
March 18, 2009 09:20PM
I noticed that SSBB's Audio Quality got kinda fuzzy, this happened after I installed The Homebrew Channel and downgraded the Wii. All the other games are unaffected. What's wrong? Does anyone else have this problem?
Re: Audio Problem
March 19, 2009 02:17AM
you must be hallucinating, i have brawl and it works perfectly, even with the HBC. except it glitched up and now i have 99 of every trophy =)
March 19, 2009 02:19AM
HBC or a downgrade shouldn't affect a game's performance.
March 19, 2009 02:49AM
I know I'm not hallucinating, my brother confirms it, we both can tell the difference in the quality. I readjusted the audio cables and I cleaned the disc but it still sounds bad.
March 19, 2009 11:41AM
If your gonna blame something, blame the downgrader. Theres a reason WiiBrew doesnt support it ;)
March 19, 2009 10:40PM
from what i understand about the Wi, that shouldn't have anything to do with it, no software anyway...

perhaps it has overheated...or maybe your TV is screwing up...
March 21, 2009 12:00AM
nintendo did it. Theyre mad you violated their warranty! JK. BUt i wouldnt think that any sort of software could remotely effect your sound. Especially on a game console that doesnt have drivers like a computer. My guess is something got broke or overheated. Take it to someone elses console to see if its the disc. Then change the speakers or tv if you want to test that. But like arikado said, if it was software, its all downgraders fault.

EDIT: Oh ya and z400100500 is right, i have SSBB with my HBC console and it still works great, if not better since i can use Gecko OS for codes...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2009 12:03AM by ChuckBartowski.
March 21, 2009 03:49AM
OK, I fixed it, the audio is only bad when I exit the Homebrew Channel and play it from the Disc Channel, I just need to reboot the Wii and it'll work fine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login