Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The difference between Savegame installer/extractor and copying them yourself.

Posted by ChuckBartowski 
Arikado
@thenewguy
I dont want you to downgrade.

Im not risking downgrading no matter how safe or dangerous people say it is. Firmware 3.4 sucks but i can still run and use many homebrew like geckoOS, homebrewbrowser, and MPplayerCE. Preloader and starfall and other 3.2 apps i dont care about.
i am on a 4.0 wii with gecko os 1.9.1 and every time i try to reboot with hooks it will say error loading system menu
any thoughts? thanks in advance
Re: The difference between Savegame installer/extractor and copying them yourself.
June 13, 2009 11:51PM
flyguy
i am on a 4.0 wii with gecko os 1.9.1 and every time i try to reboot with hooks it will say error loading system menu
any thoughts? thanks in advance
It doesn't work on 4.0
so it doesnt work on 3.4 or 4.0 do hooks work on any of the wii system versions? :)
Re: The difference between Savegame installer/extractor and copying them yourself.
June 13, 2009 11:57PM
flyguy
so it doesnt work on 3.4 or 4.0 do hooks work on any of the wii system versions? :)
It only works on 3.3v1 or lower
oh thanks i guess i will have to stick with save extractor/installer
June 14, 2009 12:33AM
flyguy
oh thanks i guess i will have to stick with save extractor/installer
i think preloader could work
I tried that and it said something about ios 36 disabled fakesigning any help please?
June 16, 2009 01:57PM
flyguy
I tried that and it said something about ios 36 disabled fakesigning any help please?
Please be more clear. What happened before that? After? Can you give us the exact error message?
I ran the installer got past the warning page and then the error "failed to get root fakesign fixed ios(36)" then it goes back to the HBC
Yeah, that's because you need a trucha enabled IOS 36. There is no legal way to achieve this on System Menu 4.0 right now, sorry.
Oh well like I I said I will stay with savegame extractor
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login