Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

safe update

Posted by matthewchompers 
safe update
October 31, 2010 10:40AM
i have the latest homebrew channel installed and wiibrew says i can safely update to 4.3. do i update from the wii settings? and is it really safe? =P sorry just lil brother is borrowing it and it paranoys me. i like my homebrews
Re: safe update
October 31, 2010 11:51AM
matthewchompers
i have the latest homebrew channel installed and wiibrew says i can safely update to 4.3. do i update from the wii settings? and is it really safe? =P sorry just lil brother is borrowing it and it paranoys me. i like my homebrews

Yeah it is safe, very safe :). You should use the official Nintendo update. Make sure you have the latest version of the HBC or else the system menu will delete it.
Re: safe update
October 31, 2010 01:04PM
ShadowSpectrum
matthewchompers

Yeah it is safe, very safe :). You should use the official Nintendo update. Make sure you have the latest version of the HBC or else the system menu will delete it.

oh man sweet, thanks! =]
all i needed to know =]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login