Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exploit Games

Posted by PE06MCG 
Exploit Games
January 11, 2011 03:51PM
Currently trying to find a copy of copy of ''Indiana Jones'' for use with ''Indiana Pwns Guide''.

I have firmware v4.3E so assume a PAL copy is needed.
None seem to be available with a 'rebuild' in progress for distribution during february 2011.
If any available anywhere please direct me.

Two questions:

1 Will this rebuild by Lucas Arts remove the 'exploit' capability or will it be OK?
2.Is my assumption re PAL needed correct or can I use an NTSC version?
Re: Exploit Games
January 11, 2011 08:11PM
Rebuild? Haven't heard of anything. Is this a package together with the sequel? Yeah, it'll probably remove the exploit. And yes you need the PAL version. Also, if you can find a copy of Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Wheel Breaker (I think thats the title), that'll do the job as well, although it'll be a worse game, so you probably won't want to keep it afterwards. PAL copy again is needed.
January 12, 2011 01:41AM
SifJar
Also, if you can find a copy of Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Wheel Breaker (I think thats the title), that'll do the job as well, although it'll be a worse game, so you probably won't want to keep it afterwards. PAL copy again is needed.
Tf you don't want to buy the game you can just rent it. You only need it for a couple of minutes.
January 13, 2011 05:48PM
Many thanks for replies.

Second hand copies are available but very expensive (even on ebay).

Will try to rent as suggested.
January 14, 2011 08:08AM
Probably the "rebuild" referred to is Lego Indiana Jones 2, which includes the same levels/movies as the first game plus the (terrible) fourth movie. It's been out for a long time, doesn't work with the exploit.
January 14, 2011 04:12PM
I know very little about the Wii and 'homebrew' but am familiar with similar situations using Dreambox 'images' for video and its emulation capabilities.

The 'rebuild' I refer to was described as such to me by an email I received from a well known online destributer after I ordered the Indiana Jones: Original from them.

The email brought my attention to a Feb delivery date and the fact that it was the first of this 'rebuild' batch.
The explanation of 'rebuild' was given to me as a necessity because the total volume of copies of the original had been produced so any extra required this process.
It was inferred that this meant similar to 'reprint' of a book but no guarentees could be made that it was identical, hence my questions.

I am not familiar with the term so I pass this on in good faith
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login