Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couple of Questions.

Posted by lordgraham 
Couple of Questions.
May 21, 2011 02:58AM
First:

I wanna know if i can update my wii system, actualy i'm using 4.2U OS. I don't have the games to hack my wii as i've brought it hacked, so if i can update the system i'll lose homebrew channel ? if yes i'll not do. If needed the only channels that are instaled on my wii are homebrew and uloader.

Second:

I'm getting an ISI error when i start my Homebrew Browser, both browser and homebrew channel are on latest version. Someone knows how to fix ?

Thx.
Re: Couple of Questions.
May 21, 2011 03:34AM
lordgraham
First:

I wanna know if i can update my wii system, actualy i'm using 4.2U OS. I don't have the games to hack my wii as i've brought it hacked, so if i can update the system i'll lose homebrew channel ? if yes i'll not do. If needed the only channels that are instaled on my wii are homebrew and uloader.
If you have the newest version of the Homebrew Channel you can safely update without it being deleted. We don't support USB loaders here.
lordgraham
Second:

I'm getting an ISI error when i start my Homebrew Browser, both browser and homebrew channel are on latest version. Someone knows how to fix ?
Make sure that nothing weird is plugged into your Wii, such as Gamecube memory cards or USB devices. Other than that, you can try redownloading the Homebrew Browser from [codemii.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login