Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mega Merged System Menu 4.0 thread (aka "is it done yet?")

Posted by IHackYou 
Let us help on the new exploit!
April 15, 2009 06:00AM
If its real let us all help. You guys says that it takes long and it has few bugs. Yeah if you want a fast development of Hacks you need to let everyone test and help. I love Code Junkies because being part of their team was great and the best of them its that everyone can have the exploit to test & work on it. And everyday there was always a new version of hacks. I was thinking of making my own development team for hacks at fast work. But I haven't done that yet because I know that hackers needs alot of help on the new exploits.
Re: Let us help on the new exploit!
April 15, 2009 07:47PM
mmmmmmmmmmmm

need to wait

:/
April 15, 2009 11:16PM
William415
mmmmmmmmmmmm

need to wait

:/
I think I'll have to make my own development team then.
April 15, 2009 11:41PM
That's great! What are you going to make them out of?
April 16, 2009 02:53AM
I'm not sure yet. I'll need to update myself and learn the type of coding and other stuff.
April 16, 2009 03:34AM
Tantric
That's great! What are you going to make them out of?

lol
New Exploit?
April 03, 2009 08:44PM
Three days ago I read about this new exploit that Comex found that will allow you to run unsigned code, which in turn will allow you to install the HBC on an unmodded Wii. A few questions;

1) Is it true? As it was released around April 1st, theres a lot of people saying it's fake.
2) Where is Comex? After him releasing a preview of the hack, there was no follow up on it. I, and I am sure many     others, would love to hear when and if it's going to be released so we aren't wasting our time waiting
3) The news was posted on the front of the wiki, then removed causing more doubt. Why was that?

Thanks in advanced for answering some of these questions.
Re: New Exploit?
April 03, 2009 09:22PM
reserved

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2009 04:53AM by comex.
April 03, 2009 10:47PM
Oh so it's still being worked on? Thanks for the quick reply, answered all my waiting questions :)
April 04, 2009 02:46PM
I did what you asked and sent it to your email Comex.
April 04, 2009 03:02PM
I would if I still had HBC installed. :-/
April 04, 2009 06:29PM
My reports.txt is in your inbox, comex ;)

Hope I helped somehow

greetz,
powerarcs

P.S. Forgot to mention I'm using 4.0E (Waninkoko Install) with HBC (obviously) and DVDx installed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2009 06:30PM by powerarcs.
April 05, 2009 01:34PM
Can you make an newer video? I want to see how it works at the moment?
April 05, 2009 03:16PM
Hey Comex, Ive tried doing this on 4.0 PAL and this is what happens:
Turn on wii
go into data management --> channels -->SD
I see the Ninja Gaiden channel and click back, but when it should show the system menu all i get is a black screen, and the wiimote cant power off the wii, so I have to hold the power button to turn it off.
If i go into SD menu and close it before Ninja Gaiden loads everything appears peachy.
Do you know whats wrong?
April 05, 2009 03:29PM
Beegee7730
Hey Comex, Ive tried doing this on 4.0 PAL and this is what happens:
Turn on wii
go into data management --> channels -->SD
I see the Ninja Gaiden channel and click back, but when it should show the system menu all i get is a black screen, and the wiimote cant power off the wii, so I have to hold the power button to turn it off.
If i go into SD menu and close it before Ninja Gaiden loads everything appears peachy.
Do you know whats wrong?
Do you have the HBC installed?
April 05, 2009 03:34PM
Arikado
Do you have the HBC installed?

Yes.
April 08, 2009 05:58AM
Hey Comex!
No intention of rushing ya- do you have any guestimates on a time table here? I sent my Wii for a repair to Nintendo and they sent me a new one on 4.0. I'm simply debating whether to hold out or try to buy an older Wii.

Should I wait, or should I go ahead and buy another Wii as this could take months and you have your own life? :)

Thanks for all your help to the community!
April 08, 2009 02:04PM
Praxis
Hey Comex!
No intention of rushing ya- do you have any guestimates on a time table here? I sent my Wii for a repair to Nintendo and they sent me a new one on 4.0. I'm simply debating whether to hold out or try to buy an older Wii.

Should I wait, or should I go ahead and buy another Wii as this could take months and you have your own life? :)

Thanks for all your help to the community!

I'm guessing it should take around a month, depends on how many people help him out. Plus, I personally wouldn't waste money on buying an older Wii. Though the choice is up to you.
April 08, 2009 02:47PM
Bomber
I'm guessing it should take around a month, depends on how many people help him out.

Since the downlaod links for his testsoftware do not work anymore, I guess he is now busy analyzeing all the reports.
April 08, 2009 04:26PM
daniel_c_w
Bomber
I'm guessing it should take around a month, depends on how many people help him out.

Since the downlaod links for his testsoftware do not work anymore, I guess he is now busy analyzeing all the reports.

Oh ok, I didn't notice that. Thanks for that, I guess it'll be sooner than I thought!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login