Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mega Merged System Menu 4.0 thread (aka "is it done yet?")

Posted by IHackYou 
Re: New Exploit?
April 12, 2009 10:39PM
headi
bomber ure the man :S i think you know more than us ...pls just one question.
is it wrong to hope for a release today or tomorrow :(

No, it's not wrong. And I know about as much as you guys do. I don't know when it's going to be released, I know for a fact that it's working, and I also know he's making it work for other System Menu versions. I'm pretty newb when it comes to the Wii scene, been in the Sony scene for a while though so I know how things work. It will come, just have some patience.
April 13, 2009 02:14AM
April 13, 2009 03:55AM
Any updates yet cause I'm over the Tp hack and i think this is going to be much better. Can someone tell me alil more about this hack other then whats on the video
April 13, 2009 04:05AM
I got a Question(im new to this)
But what game will the knew exploit be or will it be on the same game???
And will it be out before saturday
April 13, 2009 04:28AM
EvilMario
I got a Question(im new to this)
But what game will the knew exploit be or will it be on the same game???
And will it be out before saturday

It's not on a game (that I know of, it may be). Don't know when it'll be released, maybe today maybe next week. It'll come though.

jhanuska
Any updates yet cause I'm over the Tp hack and i think this is going to be much better. Can someone tell me alil more about this hack other then whats on the video

What do you mean you're over the TP hack? This is the same thing, sans the game and idiot proof.
April 13, 2009 08:26AM
it'll be a month`
he is definately done debugging`
i wont risk my wii trying to prove it works...
April 13, 2009 08:28AM
probably two weeks...

but seriously... ANY TIME NOWWW.
April 13, 2009 08:52AM
I think that because he said it will be "Tomorrow or the day after"
it will not be a month.

I reckon we will be Homebrewing on V4.0 within the week!

I can't wait :]

PS: I bought a SDHC card today in prep for this release!!!
April 13, 2009 10:08AM
does comex have a site. where he will post it when he's ready?
April 13, 2009 02:01PM
Idk if it comes out today, I can't go on the Wii during weekdays. :(
April 14, 2009 01:46AM
So any news?
I want to help but how do i contatc him.
April 14, 2009 01:59AM
NL_Link
So any news?
I want to help but how do i contatc him.

Well alot of people are saying it's going to be released today/tomorrow. Because yesterday there were suddenly like 5 million videos of different people doing this exploit on different firmwares. And they all say something like "Comex just needs to fix one little thing and it'll be released".

So it may come really soon.
April 14, 2009 02:41PM
I can't wait! I upgraded [to 4.0u] right before I found out how easy the Twilight Hack was. But this seems much better...
April 14, 2009 03:34PM
MaxyDawg
I can't wait! I upgraded [to 4.0u] right before I found out how easy the Twilight Hack was. But this seems much better...

Hey, me to I've got an new wii so I updated right away and a cople off days later I did researce and I found the twilight Hack!!!
April 14, 2009 08:14PM
OOOOHHHHH FFS its two weeks since the first vid's now COME ON!!!!
April 14, 2009 09:22PM
atomixx
OOOOHHHHH FFS its two weeks since the first vid's now COME ON!!!!

It takes time to develop an exploit. You want to try, go right on ahead. I've been seeing a lot impatient people on here since I joined, which wasn't that long ago. It will be released, you just have to wait.
April 14, 2009 09:28PM
Does anyone have first hand information about this project? If so please start posting your source. There are too many rummer about this project.

I like everyone else hope it comes out soon, but complaining and begging are not going to speed things up.
April 14, 2009 09:52PM
I asked multiple people they called me fuc*ing noob told me to fuc* off
Yeah they are total dic*s
April 14, 2009 10:00PM
Well all I'm gonna say is there's a lot of newbies complaining that it's taking too long or saying it's a fake. It is real and it takes time to make it presentable to everyone. I'm pretty sure Team Twiizers are also looking for a new twilight hack-like exploit, so that should be sometime soon... I'd like to remind everyone that the Twilight Hack didn't come immediately either, just be patient or GTFO
April 14, 2009 10:19PM
Well spoken my friend!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login