Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mario Power Tennis System update

Posted by pickoh 
Mario Power Tennis System update
April 12, 2009 11:01PM
I am running Wii system version 3.4U. I just purchased Mario Power Tennis and I would like to be able to play it but It says it requires a system update. Will it affect homebrew to do the update? is there an IOS loaded on the CD or does it have to get it from the internet?
I know system 4 breaks a lot of the homebrew stuff. so I don't want to update. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Mario Power Tennis System update
April 13, 2009 12:08AM
you can use preloader to use the feature "skip disc update".... im assuming it had the new system menu in the disc.
April 13, 2009 02:19AM
is there a way to tell what version it's trying to load? as long as it's not loading 4.0 I should be fine with most homebrew items?
April 13, 2009 01:58PM
The next update after 3.4 is 4.0 (unless you're in Korea, which you aren't). So the disc will have 4.0 on it.
April 20, 2009 04:19AM
Anonymoose
The next update after 3.4 is 4.0 (unless you're in Korea, which you aren't). So the disc will have 4.0 on it.
AFAIK, there are no discs currently available that have system menu 4.0 on them. I'm sure Mario Tennis doesnt since it was released before the 4.0 update.
May 04, 2009 12:17PM
pickoh
is there a way to tell what version it's trying to load? as long as it's not loading 4.0 I should be fine with most homebrew items?

1. AFAIK, there is no way but someone might make it in the near future...
2. AFAIK, yes it seems that way...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login