Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Issue with homebrew apps freezing and losing remote sync

Posted by marcajustice 
Issue with homebrew apps freezing and losing remote sync
November 12, 2014 10:55PM
I have a Nintendo Wii (2006 model) running the newest update (4.3), I used Letterbomb softmod, installed Homebrew Channel with no problems. backed up my software. Now when I try to install DVDx or cIOS from Homebrew browser, the system either freezes or my remote loses sync and won't come back until reboot. I've also tried cIOS d2x installer, along with a few other homebrews with no luck. I've tried reformatting my SD card a few times, also restored the Wii to new settings and Letterbomb'd it again, with the same results. anyone have any ideas?
Re: Issue with homebrew apps freezing and losing remote sync
December 08, 2014 03:39AM
DVDx doesn't work anymore as of 4.x. Use WiiMC for DVD's and media. Your Wii is old enough it should read DVD's but don't pause them, most of the time they play fine but if you pause the DVD it freezes and you can't resume. Other than that WiiMC is awesome. I just record my movies to hard drive then play them, it's much better this way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2014 03:40AM by punkydudester.
Re: Issue with homebrew apps freezing and losing remote sync
September 21, 2015 07:13PM
hi its a e003 but when the hack mii installer screen appears n after it says press button 1 to continue n the wii freezes.ive done many e003 but this is for the 1st time iam having this issue is this got to do if the wii system memory should be full.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login