Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why not something simple like...?

Posted by ether2802 
Why not something simple like...?
September 05, 2008 11:24PM
I'm sorry for this topic, but I've been thinking, why nobody has making a PINBALL game for the Wii???
I don't know anything about coding or programing, but i mean is it possible to build a pinball for the Wii, and if it is why nobody has build it yet, is it because nobody seems interested or what, again i'm sorry for asking this whitout knowing about programing, but I think it would be great, and fun!!!
Re: Why not something simple like...?
September 06, 2008 12:01AM
I wrote a pinbsll game a long time ago. I wouldnt mind doing it again if I wasn't already occupied with my current project (Wii Shooting Gallery).
September 06, 2008 02:03AM
Oh yeah, I can see the equation
-> -> ->-> ->
R = V – 2 * (V·N) * N
hahaha, this could be a decievingly tricky program to create given that a pinball "board" is usually at an angle of around20-30 degrees as well as a variety of objects for which to check collision against (just check the dot product of the two surface normals) if someone wants to make this and isn't so confident on physics programming, perhaps that wiibox physics thing would help, but it would be rather fun to do it on your own ;)
September 06, 2008 09:20AM
I agree, a Wii pinball homebrew would be great. Going beyond the simple idea, a pinball construction set that uses box2d and a WiiPhysics like interface to allow table creation could be really nice too.
September 07, 2008 03:10PM
Sir_Voe
I agree, a Wii pinball homebrew would be great. Going beyond the simple idea, a pinball construction set that uses box2d and a WiiPhysics like interface to allow table creation could be really nice too.
this
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login