BootMii freeze the system
May 31, 2009 03:20AM
I've installed HBC, DVDX, and BootMii (as IOS) using the Hackmii installer 0.2 today. The installations sompleted successfully - no error messages. However every time I launch BootMii, the menu would show up and the system froze. The system would not respond to WiiRemote, and I have to push the power button to restart.

Please help!
Re: BootMii freeze the system
May 31, 2009 03:23AM
That's a known bug. Using a gamecube controller is the only way as of right now
May 31, 2009 03:39AM
Is this a known bug for beta 2? I've read in the forum that Bootmii is working for many.
May 31, 2009 04:46AM
My brothers wii got the HBC update today, and i was kinda afraid to install bootmii or the new DIVX it offered, but I think he already has the latest version...I'm still debating on whether to install bootmii or not, I want to but I dont know whether to install it as boot2 or not... I have 3.2U on mine and he has 3.4U on his.
May 31, 2009 04:59AM
bg4545
That's a known bug. Using a gamecube controller is the only way as of right now

Thats true, but you can also use the eject and power buttons to scroll, and the reset button to select. That way you don't have to go buy a new GC controller. :D I would still suggest getting one, though.
May 31, 2009 05:44AM
Waxy, the power/eject/reset buttons do not work for me either. Maybe they work if BootMii was installed as boot2?
May 31, 2009 05:46AM
Ya, maybe so. i have it installed as boot2, and it works for me. i'm not sure how it would make a difference, though.
May 31, 2009 09:55AM
If you have bootmii installed as IOS, you need a cube controller.
June 01, 2009 01:20PM
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.