Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wad Questions

Posted by speewave 
Wad Questions
June 19, 2009 07:11AM
Are There any tools to LEGALLY Make and Install a WAD? (I'm not trying to install warez or any of that illegal crap), i just want to make a simple shortcut to playing a game...

Also is it possible to put these things on the SD Card Menu Instead of System Memory so i dont have to freak out about bricks...
Re: Wad Questions
June 19, 2009 08:31AM
Wadimport installs ones you own.
June 19, 2009 12:36PM
No and no.
June 19, 2009 07:15PM
yes and yes. but its hard. making it is very hard to do. you need to manually do a lot of stuff, and it's tricky. it could be made easier by an app, but there is no legal app for doing so. also, installing it needs WAD Manager, because wadimport only works with WADs that you have the ticket for in the Wii, or system menu/IOS WADs, and you wouldn't have the ticket in your Wii. However, WAD Manager is not illegal, so I don't know why Arikado says there is no legal way to make or install WADs, when there is actually legal ways of doing each, but it's very hard to make a legal WAD, and without one, WAD Manager has no legal use.
June 19, 2009 11:48PM
There are no TOOLS to legally make AND install WADs as the poster asked. AND can only be answered yes if both conditions are true. Since the first condition is false (as you said, there is no publicly accessible "app" to legally to make WADs) I gave my first "no". My second "no" derived from the fact that there is no way to install WADs to the SD Card. Thus, my two nos correctly answered his two questions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2009 11:51PM by Arikado.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login