Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ocarina Cheat Engine

Posted by killdroid93 
Ocarina Cheat Engine
August 01, 2008 08:17AM
Now I'm guessing that this shouldnt be used online cause my Brawl keeps freezing everytime I go on Wifi... Am I screwed?(It still frezes even when I boot it the normal way...(disc channel))
Re: Ocarina Cheat Engine
August 02, 2008 12:26AM
Well, yes you shouldn't use it online.
Have you tried the game on a different wii console?
August 02, 2008 04:15AM
Actually, people have used Ocarina codes on Brawl's online just fine and their Wi-Fi still works. What codes did you try to use?
August 03, 2008 07:48AM
I used 2x Defense cheat, I know it unsynced our battles becouse my friend was doin random air attacks and suicides, when it ended it said I won, but on their screen they won... Next day I played normal wifi (No Codes) and once READY TO FIGHT poped up in the waiting room, it froze... we tried again, it worked next battle froze, its freezing every other battle... I KNOW he didnt use codes and neither did I so did I like permantly unsync my wifi from every else's? It works on sum1 else's wii fine. If it is my save curropted than just wont play wifi anymore... because I dont wanna delete it and start over... I have 50 friends and a legitly completed challange board...
August 08, 2008 10:18PM
if you think something is wrong with your save file, try the savegame extractor, i haven't used it myself yet but you can use it to back up your save and try deleting it to see if it helps and then restore it back to the wii after seeing if it made a difference.
August 09, 2008 09:25AM
I now know why it kept freezing... when I used the stage builder overlap codes earlier, I read online and it said that a side effect was that Final Destinations music curropted... so every single time me or su,one else chose FS, my game would crash, I couldnt acess its My Music without it crashing... But sumone gave me a code which resets my music and that fixed it! I can play online normally now! I WAS STARTING TO GET DEPRESSED! XD
August 09, 2008 06:37PM
Get a gf instead of cheating online to make your life complete.. you are really ruining it for the rest of the players
August 09, 2008 07:02PM
I've seen what happens when you cheat with Mario Kart. What happens with Brawl?
August 11, 2008 01:39AM
It was with FRIENDS WHO KNOW!!! Besides If to be giga bowser or sumthing while I'm playing with someone random it will only show up on my screen! On their screen im just a normal character. So If im like owning him and winning etc. On his screen Im just doing random moves cause only BUTTON PRESSES get transfered, so its a filter against cheating... If I want GB to appear on his screen, he has to have the codes on too... WHICH IS WHAT I DID!
August 18, 2008 06:35PM
Are there any codes for ocarina that give special brawl powers only to 1P like only 1P is giant or metal? I found that Special Brawl is kinda pointless since it gives the powers to all the players so it kinda cancels itself out if everyone has it, Special Brawl is better for 1 vs 3 battles.
edit: Also, is it possible to do any damage by using a bad cheat code or is having to restart your wii the worst that will happen?
edit again: I just found the character modifier codes I was looking for.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2008 06:17PM by DrMario.
August 26, 2008 01:05AM
I can't say I am having the same issue, but my game freezes up when I do anything. Last night it worked just fine on unrestricted pause camera, but now I try to be a dark character or make a custom stage and the game freezes. The music is still playing but the stadium never loads. It is stuck on the "Ready to Brawl" part before the game starts!!!
June 10, 2009 04:57PM
stk14
I can't say I am having the same issue, but my game freezes up when I do anything. Last night it worked just fine on unrestricted pause camera, but now I try to be a dark character or make a custom stage and the game freezes. The music is still playing but the stadium never loads. It is stuck on the "Ready to Brawl" part before the game starts!!!

alright heres all i can tell you
i dont hack on ssbb cause i dont really like the game lol
but if your using ocarina cheat code manager then i can atleast tell you something
if not this will mean nothing
"i hack mario kart with it"
okay so these codes have to be made perfect basically
the problem you could have is that someone wrote it out wrong or something happened to the one you got
heres what you should try:
take the code data off your sd card
start over and use a diff code try to not get it from the same guy
now put it back on your sd card
msg me back and tell me if its working better or not
k

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2009 05:19PM by Arikado.
June 11, 2009 09:36PM
can anyone make cheats for excite bots and excite truck i have looked everywhere and still cant find them thx
June 11, 2009 11:56PM
you can't request cheats here...
June 12, 2009 12:01AM
Here are some codes for NTSC-U for that game:

REXE01
Excite Truck

Infinite Turbo
04185FBC D03B25A0

Zero Time
04151514 d05b08d4

Max Stars
C214a3a0 00000002
3E40461D 3A523C00
92550014 00000000

Note: These are a port / based on Zit's original codes for the Japanese version.

I did not make any of these codes!!!

If you want more codes, go to the wiird l0nk forums. Google is a good place to start!! :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2009 12:02AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
June 12, 2009 07:14PM
thanks however.... new problem i use gecko os because ocarina is now out of date and i load super mario galaxy with cheats and every time it will give me a
"Exception Occurred (DSI)" error i can load any other game with cheats and it works fine. i can also use gecko to load super mario galaxy w/o cheats and it will load fine plz help thank you
June 12, 2009 07:44PM
Make sure you don't have too many cheats applied. If you're using the transformation code, that takes up a lot of lines, so don't put too many. Try it with just that code applied. :D
June 13, 2009 10:43PM
yeah i think you are right i loaded through gecko without cheats and it worked i will try what you suggested next
it works now but it would be nice if i could use more codes than that

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2009 10:58PM by flyguy.
June 14, 2009 12:17AM
It not the amount of codes that the problem. Its the amount of lines of code. Just do a code thats not as complex, like infinite life or something. Your maximum amount of code lines i believe is 256. Hope that helps!! :D
June 14, 2009 12:28AM
thanks thats what i mean though i wish you could have more lines than that :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login