Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bug Homebrew channel 1.0.6

Posted by Cid2mizard 
Bug Homebrew channel 1.0.6
October 13, 2009 10:46AM
Hi all...

-The homebrew channel freeze from time to time when I leave a homebrew and return to the homebrew channel.
-Similarly, when I leave a homebrew and once back to the homebrew channel the network does not initialize. It initializes only the first launch of the homebrew channel. And the reload option has been withdrawn, I am obliged to leave the homebrew channel and then back again to make use of the network.
-Why can not we do more through the list of homebrew with arrows left and right D-Pad. As in previous versions we could!
Re: Bug Homebrew channel 1.0.6
October 13, 2009 01:56PM
Cid2mizard
Hi all...

-Why can not we do more through the list of homebrew with arrows left and right D-Pad. As in previous versions we could!

The + and - keys on the Wiimote now do the same thing.
October 13, 2009 04:04PM
i have similar issues with random freezes when i leave homebrew... interesting...

Yeah you cna't use the left and right anymore cuz of the alt view they have (push the 1 (or is it the 2?)) so use the plus and minus.
October 13, 2009 04:17PM
@jonqpublek : For +/- buttons, yes it's good. Thank U.

@mdbrim : For 1/2 buttons, wow it's great alternate menu and option.

my problem is just reload network, and freeze manytimes.

:)
October 14, 2009 06:18AM
Freezes are supposed to be fixed at 1.0.6 (it's the reason why it got released). When I had 1.0.5 it used to freeze a lot but 1.0.6 has never done it.
The network reload problem is a known issue. The patch wasn't released with 1.0.6 because it was considered critical to fix the freezes. Download the installer uploaded at the provided link and it will work (it takes longer than 1.0.3).

Aruskano,
October 19, 2009 03:48PM
Still, can I run Gecko OS on this version of the Homebrew Channel?
October 20, 2009 02:17AM
yeah i have 1.0.6 and still get a few freezes now and then.

But my network works smooth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login