Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Broken SD Slot/Wii shop installer broken

Posted by icefire 
Broken SD Slot/Wii shop installer broken
November 25, 2008 06:03AM
:( My sd cards will not stay in :(. Any solution? I am way out of warrenty, and i dont want to open up my wii.

But I did manage to install Starfall/downgrade to 3.2 today! Starfall is my favorite wii app right now :D!

Also, when I run any wii shop or Mii Channel installer, it freeses either after saying "PatchMii by bushing" (all but tona's) or after downloading the IOS (tona's).
Re: Broken SD Slot/Wii shop installer broken
November 25, 2008 07:02AM
icefire
:( My sd cards will not stay in :(. Any solution? I am way out of warrenty, and i dont want to open up my wii.
That happened to my PSP before I destroyed it. =P Sadly, I have no answers for you
November 25, 2008 09:38PM
duct tape
November 26, 2008 12:50AM
*besides* duct tape, of course :P. I already have that, just wanted to know if there was another solution.
November 26, 2008 04:33AM
disassemble your wii, desolder the sd-card slot, solder a new sd-card slot in, reassemble your wii and pray you did it right. just use something to hold it in place.
you only need two tools in life duct tape and wd-40.
If it goes and it shouldn't use duct tape. If it doesn't go and it should use wd-40
ps the pins on the sd-card slot are very small and you might melt some things that you don't want to melt
November 26, 2008 04:39AM
Well it fixed itself! I pushed really hard and then something went click and it works!!!

Thanks for all the help!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login