Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I need help installing the Twilight hack. Also, that IRC channel doesn't work.

Posted by Hippochinfat 
I've put the Twilight hack in ADZE folder and named it title.bin and I've put the homebrew files (Wii load, .ELF and READ ME) in the SD card, yet when I go to my Wii SD card part the Twilight hack doesn't show up..what could be wrong? I'm awful at this stuff.

I can't download stages for Brawl either (Despite doing exactly what it says), do I need to format my SD card to FAT16 or something?

Also, that IRC channel #Wii help isn't working for me at all. It just doesn't load. Do I need to download a program to run IRC stuff?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2008 07:12AM by Hippochinfat.
Format to FAT16 that's exactly what you need to do...
Thanks for the quick answer!

Wait, wait how do I format it do FAT16 again? Like I said, I'm awful at this stuff. Do I use WinRAR?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2008 07:33AM by Hippochinfat.
Re: I need help installing the Twilight hack. Also, that IRC channel doesn't work.
August 11, 2008 07:37AM
I don't think winRAR is able to format volumes to a different file system as its primary job is compressing files... I may be wrong, but it will probably be some way of formating the SD card.
Okay...I found out where to format it but I only get the option FAT32 and no FAT16. What do I do now?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2008 07:45AM by Hippochinfat.
Re: I need help installing the Twilight hack. Also, that IRC channel doesn't work.
August 11, 2008 07:45AM
Chose Fat16 according to the above post.
That's the thing, I can't choose FAT16, it doesn't show up!
isent it suposed to be data.bin?
I deleted the Data.bin file like I was supposed to...right? Or was I not supposed to delete that if I still needed to format to FAT16?
August 11, 2008 07:53AM
Format the card to Fat16 (Fat16 is a file storage system like NTFS and fat 32) then do all of the steps that you said you did in the start post.
in your first post you said you named the Twilight hack to title.bin its supose to be data.bin
Wait, so after I format it I'm supposed delete the stuff I downloaded?

And the thing is: I don't have the option to format it to FAT16. When I right click the SD card and click format I only get FAT32 as an option. Maybe you were trying to tell me how and I'm just tired, if you were can you explain it more clearly?
are you even listening to me?
Sorry for not replying, it's because I did use Data.bin at first and was told to try title.bin so that couldn't be the problem. I'll change it back to data.bin once I figure out how to format it to FAT16
August 11, 2008 08:56AM
This site should be of assistance -> www.google.com
I'm confused, do I have to format it to FAT16 or can I format it to FAT32 and it will still work?
August 11, 2008 10:27AM
killdroid93

Are you illiterate?
That guy helped me, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to or not.

Anyways, will FAT32 work the same?
August 11, 2008 12:13PM
WiiPhlex
killdroid93

Are you illiterate?
Are you now being arrogant?
Dude, why are you talking to yourself.

I need help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login