Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is there a way to restore your saved game status???

Posted by jwmghf 
Is there a way to restore your saved game status???
March 21, 2010 01:55AM
Hey guys:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this so if it's not I apologize in advance. I was directed here by someone in the wiihacks forum via this link:

[wiibrew.org]

Savegame Manager/Savegame Manager MOD - WiiBrew

My daughter deleted her saved game status in the new super mario game. She was at level 9 and I didn't see what happened but, now she has to start over again at level one. Ideally I would like to restore that file if its still out there. It's not a big problem, but if not, can I make a backup of the saved file from now on just in case it happens again??? I don't know where the save file info is. I think it's saved in the wii. Is there a way to save it to the sd chip??? And I need to know what its called.

I didn't understand what I would have to do so I thought I would ask the right people.

Thanks a lot

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2010 02:03AM by jwmghf.
Re: Is there a way to restore your saved game status???
March 21, 2010 08:13PM
You can't restore it now. However, you may be able to copy future saves to the SD card without any special software. Your Wii's instruction manual can help you with that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2010 08:13PM by WikiFSX.
March 22, 2010 11:34PM
Thanks WikiFSX:

That's a real simple solution. Does the save info go on the card?? I thought it was on the wii.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2010 11:35PM by jwmghf.
March 23, 2010 01:27PM
Save data is stored on the Wii. However, most non-online games allow you to copy their save files to the SD card.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login