Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

help me i formatted my 3.3J wii and can't figure out how to load HBC, was Can anyone please help?!

Posted by ninja 
so you see.. i have the region changer, and i made my whole wii japanese, but for sum reason my discs aren't reading.. and i accidentally formatted my wii and my homebrew along with everything else got erased!!
so i was wondering if the homebrew inventors are in the process of making a DVD version of homebrew for 3.3J..
if anyone knows about this please tell me!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2008 04:01AM by bushing.
Re: Can anyone please help?!
December 19, 2008 03:13PM
If you have a modchip, you could burn a copy of the Homebrew Channel Install ISO
December 19, 2008 03:37PM
actually i do have a mod chip in it.. and right now the homebrew ISO they have, is only for < 3.2.. and my wii is at 3.3, so do u know if they are making the ISO for 3.3?
December 19, 2008 03:51PM
I think because of the trucha sign in the install discs eliminates the possibility of a 3.3 or greater disc...
December 19, 2008 04:30PM
DrLucky is propably right. On 3.3 you can't use Trucha signed discs, like the HBC ISO.

Can you use the twilight hack, do you have a japanese Twilight Princess?
December 19, 2008 09:20PM
no.. thats the problem.. i think i would have to go to japan to get the original copy of twilight princess. my chip isnt even reading my jap games..
is it possible?!
December 19, 2008 03:43PM
to make AnyRegion Changer.. into ISO for 3.3J??
i do have chip installed,
and if you read my other post .. posted like an hour ago, it can't read any game, (maybe real JAP games)
i don't have homebrew anymore cuz i formatted my wii on accident and it won't read my twilight princess... im going to try to regionfrii it and hopefully it works.. so anyone plz help
Re: is it possible?!
December 19, 2008 04:39PM
Well done for creating a duplicate thread with a meaningless title. All I can think to say now is "Tough S&*%"
Re: is it possible?!
December 20, 2008 02:08AM
It reads authentic Japanese game discs? Then you need to import a Japanese Twilight Princess. IIRC the hack works on it too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login