Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew browser: Failed to recieve Homebrew list

Posted by Fishyftw 
Homebrew browser: Failed to recieve Homebrew list
June 19, 2010 01:28AM
I've downloaded the Homebrew Channel, however, while trying to download the Homebrew Browser, it says that it is unable to recieve the Homebrew list. I don't really NEED the Homebrew browser, I just needed to download the Savegame Installer/Extractor application.
If there is no solution to fix the Homebrew browser problem, is it possible that I can simply download the Savegame Installer/Extractor from my computer,saving it into my SD card, and installing it into the wii, having it work how it normally would if you'd download it using the Homebrew Browser? Sorry if I''m not specific enough, I downloaded the Homebrew channel today and I really want to hack my Animal Crossing game..
Re: Homebrew browser: Failed to recieve Homebrew list
June 19, 2010 01:38AM
Do I have to change the format of my SD card to FAT32? I just did, and was wondering if this is going to help..
June 19, 2010 02:35AM
Sometimes the wii does recieve the list, and it goes into downloading those images and what not, but when this image thing is done, it says something about aborting something? (sorry I forgot!) Then shows all these codes and calls it a 'code dump' and stays that way for some time..
June 19, 2010 08:26AM
I think this question has been asked several times before, try searching the forums maybe you'll find an answer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login