Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Madden NFL 08 wierdness

Posted by Arikado 
Madden NFL 08 wierdness
August 13, 2008 12:25AM
With '09 just around I decided I would break out '08 for a few quick games. However I noticed some graphical glitches I don't remember seeing before. Well, these are minor in scope, they are major in annoyance, here they are:

The logo for your team is always missing half of itself and is off center.

When the game shows something like the "Sprint mobile spotlight player", the image for the player doesn't appear.

The sound bugged out at wierd spots.

I don't remember any of these glitches from before. The only thing I've done since the last time I played the game is install the homebrew channel. I thought this should be reported seeing as '09 just came out today. This is prolly due to poor programming, but I don't want users of 09 to possibly be faced with similiar problems due to homebrew. Especially since I plan on buying the game in about two weeks when I get the money.

Can anyone else with the game and channel verify these new glitches as well? Please play a game through and tell me what new wierdness you see.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2008 02:37AM by Arikado.
Re: Madden NFL 08 wierdness
August 23, 2008 09:21AM
Yeh, I get the same sort of thing with Madden, not sure if it's anything to do with homebrew though, as I never liked the game and only played it a couple of times, so I can't remember if it was like that before or not.

On a slightly different subject, I have an un-modded Wii, and when I watch a DVD with the new loader and Mplayer, then go to play Mariokart, the sound is all funny.... like at a different frequency or something. This is fixed after rebooting.

Just thought I'd add that experience.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2008 09:27AM by Buchan.
Re: Madden NFL 08 wierdness
August 23, 2008 02:29PM
Interesting, thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login