Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew Browser and Apps Always Crash

Posted by AgentCraig358 
Homebrew Browser and Apps Always Crash
September 04, 2010 05:21PM
Recently, I used the Smash Stack method to install the Homebrew Channel on my Wii (because I have the 4.3 menu version). The method and the installation of Homebrew Channel goes just fine. I go back on my computer, get the QuakeGX app and the Homebrew Browser app. I installed them correctly (because they actually showed up on the Homebrew Channel screen). Then I try playing QuakeGX, and then the game crashes on me. So I figure that it was probably a glitch that they're working on to fix. Then I try going to the Homebrew Browser, and it downloads all of the pictures and stuff. As soon as it finishes, I get those white lines, which are typical so it wasn't a glitch with the software or anything like that (cause it has worked in the past). As soon as the lines go away, guess what, it crashes on me. Now I'm positive that if I try to run any other apps, it's just gonna keep crashing on me! Can anyone please give me a method that doesn't involve any chance of me bricking my Wii (ex. downgrading, formatting the Wii, etc.)?
Re: Homebrew Browser and Apps Always Crash
September 04, 2010 08:27PM
How about trying more than two apps first?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login