Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

need help real bad.

Posted by Teenpika 
need help real bad.
September 13, 2010 10:33PM
hi. i am having a problem with Wii Shop channel. it tells me to update, but when i try to update it gives me the following error:
"Error Code:32007 An error has occurred. Unable to perfrorm the Wii system update."

i already have 4.3 with homebrew so i don't know what to do. i really wanna use the shop channel again.
can anyone help me with my problem? Thanks in advance.
Re: need help real bad.
September 13, 2010 10:57PM
Have you ever installed a patched ("safe") update, or patched the System Menu with a tool such as StartPatch or Priiloader? If so, that could be the issue, and if you tell us what you did, we can aid you in undoing it.
September 13, 2010 11:00PM
Yes, it actually looks like if priiloader were blocking manual updates...
September 13, 2010 11:03PM
yeah... about Priiloader... it stopped working for some odd reason.
it won't update or anything. it says i'm missing files. i have no clue what to do with that either.
September 14, 2010 12:27AM
Use NUS Downloader to download the latest revision of the shop channel and IOS 56. Install these with a WAD installer.
September 14, 2010 01:29AM
just one problem with that... NUS Downloader won't work for me... just tried and it wouldn't work. if someone can just pm me the file to install, i can easily fix my shop channel. i already have WAD Manager.
September 14, 2010 02:45AM
Teenpika
if someone can just pm me the file to install, i can easily fix my shop channel.
That would be illegal. You have to get it yourself.
September 14, 2010 02:52AM
Teenpika
just one problem with that... NUS Downloader won't work for me... just tried and it wouldn't work. if someone can just pm me the file to install, i can easily fix my shop channel. i already have WAD Manager.

Could you possibly explain this issue you have with NUS Downloader?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2010 02:52AM by jbc007.
September 14, 2010 03:03AM
thanks anyway. a friend gave me a link to DOP-Mii and it installed completely. you can lock this thread if you like.
thanks for trying to help everyone. i really appreciate it.
September 14, 2010 08:56PM
Locked on OP's request.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.