Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can you verify this error codes for me?

Posted by leomode 
Can you verify this error codes for me?
December 28, 2008 08:36AM
When i use anyregionchanger and do the 3.2 firmware update,

during the process in "identifying SU - Error! es_identify ret-1017" <<< i get that error message

also when i do at the end i get "press any key to continue Error! es_opentitlecontent (ret-1026)"

and then when the anyregionchanger screen pops back up, it gives you that "." in region detection area, and "system/console mismatching". but when i reboot it the error goes away

so bottom line is i get those 2 error codes (1017 and 1026)

what's the problem with my wii? every games and stuff work fine but i get those error messages and i dont know if some of the stuff is left in my machine. i just want them clean with no errors.

after the clean 3.2U i did get nintendo channel and other stuff installed though (i think it was the nintendo channel that gave me those files installed? but my firmware is 3.2U still)

any help will be appreciated thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2008 08:38AM by leomode.
Re: Can you verify this error codes for me?
December 28, 2008 03:04PM
Try redownloading AnyRegionChanger. That might solve the first one.
As for the second one, you probably chose the wrong region.
December 28, 2008 07:56PM
well how do i redownload the anyregionchanger?

also i get those error plus -102 error when i use "file manager" to delete ios's. so i can't delete any ios's either because it gives me the error
December 28, 2008 09:20PM
leomode
well how do i redownload the anyregionchanger?
Well that couldn't involve going all the long way to the wiibrew page for and downloading ot to your SD card could it? ;)
December 28, 2008 10:59PM
oh so u just mean redownload it like just redownload it to the SD card. i thought it was like reinstalling it but you can't since it's not like a wad install
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login