Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"No code found to load, hanging."

Posted by spudrow 
"No code found to load, hanging."
November 01, 2010 03:45PM
Hello, I'm currently using the Indiana Pwns method of re-installing Homebrew and ran into an issue. I loaded the Indiana Pwns private folder + boot.elf from the recent HackMii Installer onto an SD card. After copying the saved game over and running it, I followed the instructions and ended up here:

[img249.imageshack.us]
(sorry for the poor quality)

Is it obvious what I'm doing wrong? How can I correct this issue? Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Re: "No code found to load, hanging."
November 01, 2010 04:37PM
It's obvious you are missing the SD card in the SD card slot :P
November 01, 2010 04:59PM
I would have thought the same thing too except I didn't pull it out between loading the Indiana Pwns saved game and running into this problem, so it's obvious the SD works. Tried it 3 different times just to be sure but got the same message everytime.
November 01, 2010 05:18PM
Looks like your SD card might not be supported by Indiana Pwns. Not all cards work with all hacks/software/homebrew, microSD is known to cause troubles for example. Just because 1 part of the Wii accepts the card does not mean all parts will accept the card (mine works fine with almost everything, except for the BootMii NAND backup for example)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2010 05:18PM by Daid.
November 01, 2010 05:27PM
Alright, I'll see if I can't get a different card. Any recommendations on brands/types that HAVE been successful in this process?
November 01, 2010 07:05PM
This list might help: [wiibrew.org]
But in general, aim for 1GB/2GB cards, that are not SDHC.

I have Transcend cards myself, a 1GB and 2GB, which both worked for the twilight hack, bootmii, HBC, and everything else. Except for bootmii NAND backup. Sandisk seems to pass the bootmii tests quite well if you look at the list.
November 01, 2010 11:05PM
Micro sd cards don't think work with indiana pwns, has to be a 2gig no more and non SDHC.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login