Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

usb keyboard issue, dosbox wii et al.

Posted by yskysk 
usb keyboard issue, dosbox wii et al.
December 15, 2010 09:51PM
I've haven't been able to use my USB keyboard since I probably updated HBC to Ver.8 (manifested when using Dosbox Wii and c64.org). I updated Dosbox wii yesterday hoping the glitch had been overcome, but the keyboard still doesn't work. Has anyone else had a problem with this?
Re: usb keyboard issue, dosbox wii et al.
December 20, 2010 04:33PM
Dosbox works fine for me still but the latest hbc update has killed usb keyboards for both the emu's Frodo (c64.org) and also the amige emulator wiiuae.
January 07, 2011 07:21AM
Hmm strange that dosbox works for some and not others. I've found that version 10 of frodo (commodore64.org), wii2600, wiixl (atari800) and Topedit still all have usb keyboard support, but you need to keep the space key pressed while connecting it to the wii (while the program is running). It's funny that the older released programs still work but the newer ones have lost support.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2011 07:38AM by yskysk.
May 07, 2011 09:30AM
I compiled Frodo with the last version of libogc and now the keyboard works properly.
May 07, 2011 09:51AM
oibaf
I compiled Frodo with the last version of libogc and now the keyboard works properly.

That sounds great- can you upload it to c64.org's page or tell me how to do it?
May 10, 2011 01:43PM
With the permission of Simon, I uploded a new bin version (2.1) in the repository.
May 10, 2011 02:01PM
Yeah I saw, great work! Any plans to develop c64.org further? Or any of the other emulators?
May 13, 2011 02:57PM
I am studying the code since I would like solve some bugs (i.e the preferences are not loaded, a bug in the menu, etc.).
May 13, 2011 11:14PM
Cool. Look forward to seeing more when you get a chance.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login