Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New system menu

Posted by technoman 
New system menu
May 09, 2011 10:23PM
As you all probably know Nintendo released a new system menu for the wii. I have sysmenu 4.3, tantric's nintendo emulators channels,the Wiimc channel and HBC with bootmii (i think it's a boot2). I was wondering if it is safe to update my wii without losing the channels or bricking it? Also can smash stack work on 4.4(I used this method to hack my wii)?
Re: New system menu
May 09, 2011 10:29PM
Wait, what? When did this happen? Wiimposter hasn't picked up on this, I haven't seen anything anywhere else...Did you just get a message on the Wii message board? Because if so it's probably not a full update, just a channel or something...Still, leave off updating for now.
May 09, 2011 10:43PM
I got a message saying something about a new sysmenu. Or it might be my nintendo channel as it said it needed a update when i tried to load it. I looked around and it said something on youtube but then it went to wads. You can never really trust the credibility of pirates.
May 09, 2011 11:02PM
Yeah, as far as I can tell there's no new System Menu.
May 09, 2011 11:40PM
There is no new System Menu, if there were, there'd be dozens of threads on every Wii related forum, and the wiimposter and wiimpersonator logs would show it.
May 10, 2011 04:52PM
The nintendo channel was updated for the 3DS. make sure you read the message next time before you give people a heart attack.
May 12, 2011 12:48AM
owen
The nintendo channel was updated for the 3DS. make sure you read the message next time before you give people a heart attack.

That was what it meant! Is it still ok to update that channel with my homebrew items?
May 12, 2011 12:55AM
technoman
That was what it meant! Is it still ok to update that channel with my homebrew items?
Yes
May 26, 2011 05:37AM
I don't know there is new system menu.
May 26, 2011 06:15AM
susanexpress01
I don't know there is new system menu.
There isn't.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.