Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

new releases for Homebrew browser

Posted by wilco2009 
new releases for Homebrew browser
September 01, 2011 01:41PM
I published two of my applications on homebrew browser just inserting them in the homebrew browser list of wiibrew.
My question is, how can I inform about new releases to codemii. I published a new release in Wiibrew in august, but so far not been published in the homebrew browser.
Re: new releases for Homebrew browser
September 01, 2011 06:25PM
What do you mean, added to Homebrew Browser list of WiiBrew? What you are saying makes no sense. Homebrew Browser is completely independent of WiiBrew and is not affiliated with WiiBrew. There is no "list" you can add stuff to on WiiBrew AFAIK. Contact tecknekal if you can and ask him to add it.
September 01, 2011 07:24PM
The Homebrew Applications list (and new homebrew releases) on WiiBrew is independent of the Homebrew Browser. You can post your app here to have it added to the HBB.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2011 07:25PM by bg4545.
September 01, 2011 09:12PM
I mean this list list.
I inserted my apps before summer and one or two weeks after I saw them on the homebrew browser.

In August I publish a new release, and my app still present in the mentioned list but is not updated in the homebrewbrowser.

I thought this list is maintained by somebody on wiibrew, but if not I'll post in codemii forum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2011 09:23PM by wilco2009.
September 02, 2011 12:52AM
That list is maintained by the guy from codemii. I don't think you should be editing that page. Editing that page will not help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login