Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

homebrew channel apears upside down

Posted by londonstylz 
homebrew channel apears upside down
April 19, 2012 05:26PM
i installed homebrew channel on my wii last night and have not had a problem untill now. i just loaded an n64 emulator and a couple roms onto my sd card. went into homebrew to load the emulator and homebrew is apering upside down. and the cursor is moving the oposite way i move the remote. did i do something wrong. please help.
Re: homebrew channel apears upside down
April 20, 2012 01:55AM
Are you sure you didn't install anything else on your wii?
April 20, 2012 02:41AM
just the emulator wii 64 (which is when the problem started.) Bootmii, and preloader. wii 64 plays fine. and the regular wii menu is good. the homebrew channel is the only thing that is upside down.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2012 03:23AM by londonstylz.
April 20, 2012 04:21AM
Once again, are you sure you didn't install anything other than the Homebrew Channel and Wii64?

What homebrew apps have you run?
April 20, 2012 01:22PM
those are the only ones i have ran. like i said hombrew was working fine at first then i downloaded wii 64, put it on my sd card, put it back in the wii and then homebrew was upside down.
April 20, 2012 01:33PM
ok i did a little research and fixed it. google is god lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2012 01:53PM by londonstylz.
April 21, 2012 10:01PM
You could do the research before you ask the questions you know?
The Homebrew Channel turns upside-down if you patch your IOSes (specifically the IOS that the HBC uses). You should never patch your IOSes unless you know what you're doing.
May 03, 2012 04:20AM
I don't really have anything to add other than it's absolutely hilarious that you accidentally flipped your homebrew channel upside down. Bravo, sir.
May 03, 2012 05:35PM
sl1ck
I don't really have anything to add other than it's absolutely hilarious that you accidentally flipped your homebrew channel upside down. Bravo, sir.

Please refrain from making useless posts like this in the future if possible. Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login