Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

priiloader problem

Posted by Bucko 
priiloader problem
May 04, 2012 02:28PM
hi iv recently installed priiloader but its not working properly, when i boot my wii into priiloader by holding reset+power prilloader loads up but most of the text in the menus is blocked out by green squares, i can only see the odd letter, iv searched google but havent come across anybody thats had a similar problem, anybody able to shed some light on this or point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance
Re: priiloader problem
May 14, 2012 02:07AM
anyone?
May 14, 2012 10:06AM
Like you, I've never come across anyone with this problem, and I guess no one else has either, so that is probably why no one has posted, because no one knows what to do. Maybe you could try asking at DacoTaco's forum, seeing as he wrote the software? If anyone knows what to do it should be him.
August 19, 2012 04:14AM
really? i can up with something similar (really the same exact thing but my squares were purple) what i did was attempt a wii master reboot by unplugging the wii completly (wii sensor, wii power, video, gc remotes, gc remotes, usbs, and sd cards) , then u unplug the power cord from the wall socket, and set a timer for 2 minutes... this worked for me but may not work for you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login