Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SDHC compatibility

Posted by xVEVAx 
SDHC compatibility
May 06, 2012 11:31PM
Hi, is a Sandisk SDHC Class 4 8gb compatible with homebrew and bootmii?
I checked the list but this card did not show up.
Re: SDHC compatibility
May 06, 2012 11:33PM
It should be; Sandisk cards work the best. The ones that have problems are usually the more generic brand cards as well as microSD cards.
May 06, 2012 11:36PM
Try it. Sandisk cards are usually compatible I believe, they're decent cards. Pretty sure the card I have is a Sandisk (not HC though). But the only way to be sure is to try it. Do you already have this card or are you considering purchasing? If the later, do you have any other device you could use the card in if it doesn't work with HBC/BootMii? (So that it's not a waste of money if it doesn't work with them)
May 06, 2012 11:36PM
Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to make sure before i install homebrew or else i can return it for another one.
May 06, 2012 11:39PM
I do have a micro sd card but its not formatting. Comes up with a message like 'The disk is right protected.' SO the Sandisk is my only option.
May 06, 2012 11:51PM
xVEVAx
I do have a micro sd card but its not formatting. Comes up with a message like 'The disk is right protected.'
That could be a problem with your microSD adapter (I had the same problem). I was able to use my phone and a USB cable to get to the microSD card.
May 06, 2012 11:55PM
ahhk...Thanks, i'll try that :)
August 19, 2012 04:15AM
ya these work i have a SDHC 4gb by sandisc and it works perfectly
August 19, 2012 05:37AM
Please stop reviving dead topics just to add pointless information.
August 22, 2012 12:34AM
oh sorry didnt see the date
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login