Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AnyRegion Changer

Posted by marioskittles50 
AnyRegion Changer
September 16, 2012 10:55PM
I changed the language to Traditional Chinese and when I rebooted the system menu, it froze after the health and safety screen! Please help!

This was NOT the original version of AnyRegion Changer by tona, by the way...

I also installed bootmii/boot2. Wnen I put the NAND backup files in my sd card, it boot into bootmii but when I tried to recover it, it said 'Nice try *japanese name*,' ... And it said wrong recovery files :s I made a NAND backup before this happened, and it worked that time!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2012 11:15PM by marioskittles50.
Re: AnyRegion Changer
September 16, 2012 11:49PM
Since you have BootMii/boot2 I presume you can still load the Homebrew Channel?
I just tested this myself and I have the same issue. From what I can tell it is not setting the Chinese language correctly. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to fix this for loading Chinese, but you can just load AnyRegion Changer and switch it back to English.
September 17, 2012 06:35PM
Thanks! I managed to install the 4.1 system menu... And changed the language back. By the way, was that a banner brick or something?
September 17, 2012 07:43PM
Yes it's essentially a banner brick that's caused by the Wii trying to load text that cannot be displayed.
October 02, 2012 04:35PM
If you want a chinese language you must install a system menu that supports the chinese language. I am not sure which one does. If you set the language to one that the system menu does not support it will not load, same for games. Probably Jap or Kor system menu supports the chinese language.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login