Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Minecraft Wii Edition

Posted by WolfPack 
Minecraft Wii Edition
January 01, 2013 07:40AM
Well, I have been looking around the internet, and I found a kid who is making a, Minecraft Wii Edition he has all ready put his Beta versions out, and made a Wiibrew page. He ATM is trying to work with making it 3D like MC-PC and he is also working more with the C++. He might take it out of Beta In January of 2013 here is his youtube and wiibrew page links.

Wiibrew: [wiibrew.org]

youtube: [www.youtube.com]

If he suceeds this will be the biggest and best Homebrew Browser application currently

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2013 07:45AM by WolfPack.
Re: Minecraft Wii Edition
January 01, 2013 07:58AM
Comments whould be much appreciated.
January 01, 2013 09:30AM
I'm not sure how anyone can take this seriously, the people behind it are pretty clueless.
January 01, 2013 11:46AM
Well this is his first big project in a while, and his first 3D project besides, he just made it a few months ago don't expect it to come out instantly perfect games start out like shit but if they are delt with end in legacy like all games it takes time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2013 03:40AM by WolfPack.
January 01, 2013 12:34PM
Extrems
I'm not sure how anyone can take this seriously, the people behind it are pretty clueless.
This. The main "developer" has been in these forums asking hundreds of questions about what seem to be rather basic elements of making a game like this. He clearly has very little idea what he's doing, and taking on such an ambitious project without plenty of experience is fairly foolish.
January 03, 2013 03:36AM
SifJar
Extrems
This. The main "developer" has been in these forums asking hundreds of questions about what seem to be rather basic elements of making a game like this. He clearly has very little idea what he's doing, and taking on such an ambitious project without plenty of experience is fairly foolish.
But if you would read the Project details, and members. He is not working alone, and the people he is working with has verry good eperience with game programming for one, Xerpi has been helping him with 3D witch they finished just a day ago, and Joostin witch has been helping with the textures witch they are still improving. Even if filfat is as you call it a noob programmer he is going to finish this project a expert. I mean he all ready got 3D in the game you can walk around like in minecraft, and he has been working on this thang 3-4 months, also it has only but advanced hell, it advanced more in a week then most Homebrew games advance in a year, and he continues to program more into it look into this shit deep before you bag on him cause he works hard maybe harder then you have or ever will and it is showing it is getting better and better because he is getting smarter.
January 04, 2013 03:31AM
Thread closed for suspected sock-puppeting.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.