Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exception 0300

Posted by human_pain 
Exception 0300
August 18, 2013 10:45PM
I have been trying to install the homebrew channel on my wii (4.3U) using indianpwns. I used a 64mb Kingston SD card the first time around and everything worked perfectly. As you can guess, i ran out of space quickly and decided to use a bigger SD card. I unistalled the Homebrew channel and Boot2 from my wii and started over with a Sandisk 2GB SD card. I copied the private folder and boot.elf. When i go to transfer the Indianpwns file onto my wii, they appear as question marks. I decided to use my 64mb SD card and transfer the hack again. That worked fine. So i start up indian jones and go through the garden. When i start the hack (with the 2GB sd card) is works fine until it says EXCEPTION 0300 OCCURRED. Any help on how i can fix this and re-hack my wii with the 2 GB sd card. I have tried everything.
Re: Exception 0300
August 31, 2013 01:41PM
You did not need to uninstall and reinstall stuff just to switch SD cards. All you had to do was copy everything over from the 64MB card to the 2GB card. It's possible the 2GB card doesn't work with the exploit for some reason. Reinstall using the 64MB one again and then just copy everything from that card onto the 2GB and continue using your Wii normally but with the 2GB card.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login