Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

upgrade

Posted by davidwillis 
upgrade
August 30, 2013 01:19AM
I have been using homebrew for a few years, and really like it. However recently netfix has been wanting to update, but when I go to upgrade, it wants to update my whole system. Also I went into the shop channel (I want to install amazon prime), and it will not work unless I upgrade.

However I don't want to brick my wii, or loose homebrew. Is this safe to upgrade?

wii 4.1U
homebrew 1.1.? (I can't read the last character on my tv, it looks strange, maybe a 0...?)

Thanks
Re: upgrade
August 30, 2013 05:04PM
It is safe to upgrade.
August 31, 2013 06:29AM
Thanks... now when I try I am getting a 32007 error. From the sounds of this it is a connection issue. So I will see what I can do about that.
August 31, 2013 01:39PM
Hold reset as you turn on your Wii to access the Priiloader menu and disable the "block online updates" hack. It is a pointless and useless hack, you probably enabled it because you followed some silly guide made by someone under the false impression that telling you to blindly do things you don't understand is a good idea. It becomes an issue at times like these when you actually want to do the thing the hack is preventing. [Chances are you don't even need/use priiloader]
September 01, 2013 04:20AM
Thank you very much... That solved it for me!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login