Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

change language

Posted by casiodss 
change language
January 27, 2009 09:01AM
Hi all. My wii is in sys menu 3.3k. It's korean version. I need to change it to english os spanish version. Is it possible?
Any Homebrew app for that?
Thanks all.
Re: change language
February 21, 2009 08:06AM
As far as I know, currently there is no homebrew apps available for Korean Wii at least for now... From my point of view, no one is quite interested in hacking Korean Wii for some various reasons...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2009 08:27AM by DaisyChan2009.
February 21, 2009 02:04PM
DaisyChan2009
As far as I know, currently there is no homebrew apps available for Korean Wii at least for now... From my point of view, no one is quite interested in hacking Korean Wii for some various reasons...
Lies. Any of the apps on WiiBrew will run on Korean Wiis if you are capable of running the twilight hack or have the homebrew channel installed. A few may not work correctly but its worth a shot. Also there is a (unnoficial) version of patchmii floating around just for korean wiis.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2009 02:08PM by Arikado.
February 21, 2009 05:52PM
I know the Korean Wiis do not play Gamecube games, does hacking it and changing the region of it allow for GC games to be played?
July 05, 2009 06:31PM
Arikado
DaisyChan2009
Lies. Any of the apps on WiiBrew will run on Korean Wiis if you are capable of running the twilight hack or have the homebrew channel installed. A few may not work correctly but its worth a shot. Also there is a (unnoficial) version of patchmii floating around just for korean wiis.

You are right... And I didn't know about it until now. I am currently trying to convert my Wii into fully funcitoning Korean Wii without installing mod chip of any kind and found out recently that someone who goes by QLeap managed to create something... Now, I am not sure whether he is still active around here or not . Anyway, can anyone help me out? Please?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login