Advanced

Mega Merged Nyko Wii Wing Discussion Thread

Posted by Arikado 
Re: Mega Merged Nyko Wii Wing Discussion Thread
July 23, 2009 11:12PM
thats the one i bought.

Ebay 250435336575

i hope it's ok to post ebay links.
the pic i showed u is on the bottom of the page.
It's pretty similar to a genuine nintendo wii classic controller.
actually it's the same...

here's like. i removed the mirror effect they added and flipped it a few times.

Original Pic:

Modified Pic

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2009 11:16PM by Elfish.
July 23, 2009 11:15PM
Well, on the IRC you only showed me the pic of the one at the top of the page next to the controller with "Wii" spelled backwards. The one in the middle of the page seems to be a normal classic controller however...
July 23, 2009 11:17PM
check my post above. i added the pictures. if u want i'll make a real picture of it with my digital camera.
July 23, 2009 11:24PM
Yeah, that looks like an original classic controller now and not some third party ripoff/knockoff.
July 23, 2009 11:27PM
my controller looks exactly the same as on the picture shown.
i think the original nintendo wii classic controller got transparent a&b buttons.

the controller i got is defently third party. since there no nintendo sign anywhere on it and it feels a little "cheaper" than the other nintendo products.

i'm just wondering why some (all?!) third party controllers dont work.
i'm willing to test anything u guys suggest :) (even selfmade debug tools :O)
August 14, 2009 07:35AM
I also purchased a Nyko Wing Controller for use with Homebrew software. I even purchased two because I was so excited, and then disappointed to find out it wasn't supported. I am willing to send developers one of my controllers if it would help in any way.

I actually purchased the Nyko Control Pak which comes with a Nyko Wired nunchuck and Nyko Wired Wing Controller (Only $13.80 at Amazon.com--I purchased it when it was only $12.42! I thought it was a great deal) so it may not help solve all of the wireless wing controller problems, but it could help with other wired third party classic controllers and nunchucks--if they exist. I live in the US and have no real use outside of Homebrew, so please let me know if you are interested, or if I can help in any way possible.Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login