Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Brick With Low Level Brick!

Posted by recoverwii 
Wii Brick With Low Level Brick!
May 26, 2009 06:58AM
I know there another thread that already called Low Level Brick Wii, but my stories is different, here it go:

I was trying burn Wii iso game without any mod chip try to see whether it will work or not.Then after I insert disk, I accidentally loaded it with Disk Loader in Homebrew Channel. After it loaded, the code all ran up and then it freeze. So, I turn off my Wii with force. Then after i turn my Wii on, there it is black screen.

My Wii remote doesn't connect and only my disc drive working. My Wii system is 3.4 with no pre-loader installed.
Re: Wii Brick With Low Level Brick!
May 31, 2009 07:31PM
this is probably a broken Bluetooth module. this happens occaisionally, for no real reason. there is a BT module here but I don't know how to install it. all I know is that it involves tearing out one bit of your wii and putting in another :-) (the website is safe, I use it all the time for all sorts of electronics)

EDIT: teh spelling

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2009 07:35PM by metroid_maniac.
May 31, 2009 11:11PM
But it my wii that brick and how installed a new blue-tooth going to fix the brick issue.
June 03, 2009 07:07PM
Turn it on with your wii remote. if it turns on, but not connect afterwards then BT module will not help
Basically: the Menu loads up and starts the bluetooth module. if it doesn't initialise, then the menu freezes. Savemii will still work here. However, it will not fix it, being a hardware error
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login